September 22, 2008 [LINK / comment]
Can you guess who I am?
Here's a nice riddle that will hopefully open a few minds in the midst of this heated political campaign. Hat tip to Patrick Carne.
- I am under 45 years of age,
- I love the outdoors,
- I grew up hunting,
- I am a Republican, a proven reformer,
- I have taken on the Republican Party establishment, my own party,
- I have many children,
- I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president,
- And with less than two years in the governor's office.
Have you ever heard of me before now?
I am Teddy Roosevelt.
(Triple-click or drag mouse over the line above to see who it is.)