This Web site is based on the guiding principles of fair play, truthfulness, good taste, public spiritedness, common sense, reasonableness, and a passion for learning and the dissemination of knowledge. The person using this Web site (the "User") either expressly agrees to abide by the following terms, or else forfeits permission to view its contents. Unless specified, the term "Content" as used below refers to information in text, graphics, video, or audio format. Except as otherwise credited, all Content on this Web site are © 2006 by Andrew G. Clem (the "Author" and "Web master"). All rights reserved.
- The User agrees to fully respect the intellectual property rights of the Author, without reservation.
- The User agrees not to alter downloaded copies of the Content in any way without promptly notifying the Author.
- If any alterations to Content are made, the Author's name may not be removed.
- Content, whether altered or not, may not be transmitted to any third party in any way (e.g., posting on a Web site) without the Author's permission.
- Users who post text copied from this Web site on other Web sites, blogs, etc. must cite the Author's name and provide a permalink to the source blog post where appropriate.
- Anyone who sees Content on this Web site (e.g., a photograph) that he or she believes to belong to someone other than the person's name to whom it is credited must promptly notify the Author, who will promptly investigate and rectify the matter.
- The User agrees to promptly notify the Author of any factual errors in the Content. The author will make such corrections if he deems them to be valid.
- The User will not hold the Author liable for any inaccuracies in the Content.
- The User will not hold the Author liable for any defects in the products or services of advertisers on this site.
- These terms are in effect as of December 7, 2005 and are subject to modification. Users may be obliged to re-read the terms on this page if they are revised in the future, as announced on the central blog page and the Baseball blog page.
Privacy notice (added Sept. 4, 2006)